Please carefully read these Terms. By accessing or using the Site, you are agreeing to these Terms and concluding. You may not use the Services if you do not accept the Terms or unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Site is at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept the Terms by using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that we will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
“User” or “You” or “Your” refers to you, as a user of the Services. A user is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, or uploading information or views or pictures and includes other persons jointly participating in using the Services including without limitation a user having access to ‘institute community’ created with or without consent of the institute.
“Content” will include (but is not limited to) images, photos, audio, video, events, location data, nearby places, and all other forms of information or data. “Your content” or “User Content” means content that you upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with the Services, such as likes, , images, photos, messages, profile information, and any other materials that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. “ACTAA content” means content that ACTAA creates and make available in connection with the Services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with your account and all other elements and components of the Services excluding Your Content and third party content.
ACTECH Alumni Association
“Third Party Content” means content that comes from parties other than ACTAA or its users and is available on the Services.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SERVICES
- You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least Fifteen (15) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms. For the minors, i.e. people below the age of 18, we encourage them to use the platform under parental supervision
- Compliance with Laws. You are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations in the country in which you live when you access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party (ies).
- USE OF SERVICES BY YOU OR USER
- You may also be able to register to use the Services by logging into your account with your credentials from certain third party social networking sites (e.g., Facebook). You confirm that you are the owner of any such social media account and that you are entitled to disclose your social media login information to us. You authorize us to collect your authentication information, and other information that may be available on or through your social media account consistent with your applicable settings and instructions.
- In creating an account, you represent to us that all information provided to us in such process is true, accurate and correct, and that you will update your information as and when necessary in order to keep it accurate. You shall not impersonate someone else, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, create multiple accounts except as otherwise authorized by us, or provide or use false information to obtain access to another ‘Institute Community’ to which you are not connected as its students, alumni, faculty or staff, on the Services that you are not legally entitled to claim. You acknowledge that any false access to Institute Community may cause ACTAA or third parties to incur substantial economic damages and losses for which you may be held liable and accountable.
- You are also responsible for all activities that occur in your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account in order to enable us to take necessary corrective action. You also agree that you will not allow any third party to use your account for the purpose of transacting activities in your name on the Services.
- By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Site or Services. For example, you might receive comments or requests from other Users. You can opt-out or manage your preferences regarding non-essential communications through account settings.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION
No refund of Membership fee will be paid and no cancellation of membership is possible after successful payment.
This is only an online way to pay the membership fee.